In this ARK Survival Evolved guide, I’ll show you where to find Ovis on Fjordur. I’ll show you all the spawn locations. Many players kill this creature to get raw mutton, one of the most sought-after materials for taming creatures. Others breed Ovis to have an unlimited supply of mutton.
The sole purpose of this creature is to provide food and wool to the survivors. You can use scissors and shear this creature. If you increase the food stat of the animal, the wool on the sheep will grow much faster. So you can get more wool from the same Ovis. You can also ride Ovis, but if you’re too heavy, it won’t be able to carry you. They are also pretty good jumpers and good at climbing mountains.
Where to find Ovis on Fjordur
You can find Ovis around mountain areas in various parts of the ARK world. You can also find them on Fjordur.
- The first Ovis will be at coordinates 35.7 and 68.3.
- The second location is 36.6 and 51.5.
- The third location is located at coordinates 51.9 and 90.7.
- Ovis can also be found at coordinates 41.2 and 74.7.
- You will find another Ovis at coordinates 23.7 and 12.8.
- The sixth location is 26.8 and 27.3.